Thursday, 13 December 2012

POETRY IN MOTION (1)

Was going through my archive and stumbled on this. Hope it will be a blessing to someone over there.
 
I AM STILL HERE

In the darkness of the night

Marooned in the island of darkness

My heart quaking with fear

But  I will still be here

 

Caught in the Temptous Sea

My ship battered by the unyielding waves

Water sipping through the cracks in my ship

Yet I am still here

 

In the midst of the explosion

My ship ruptured by the implosion

Buried under the debris of the enemy’s invasion

I am bruised battered and hurt

Yet I am still here

 

For when the night clears

When calm stills the ocean

When the dust from the battle settles

I know I will still be here

...Rejoice not against me, oh my enemies; when I fall I shall arise, when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light to me (Michah 7:8)

 

HOLD ON

I see you

How the storms of life hits at you

I hear you

Your frantic calls and desperate crys

I feel you

Your pain as you are torn apart

I know

How hopeless it seems for you

Hold on Son.

I am coming.

Hold on..I am here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment